An amazing Alien from Babylon 5 restored by the amazing team at Tom Spina Designs.

Tatooine_Todd

Sr Member
I have had this poor guy in my collection for a while now and decided to finally have him restored. He is listed as a B5 alien, however, I am still hunting to spot him. I believe he may have been created for the pilot episode. Either way, the design is amazing.

Alien.jpg

Alien 2.jpg
Alien 4.jpg
He was in pretty rough shape until the Tom's team worked some magic to bring him back to life.

IMG_9726.jpg
IMG_9728.jpg
IMG_9730.jpg
IMG_9734.jpg

The creature design is so amazing, this was a "must do" restoration. If anyone recognizes him, I would appreciate any help in id'ing him.

If I have said it once I have said it a hundred times, Tom and Team do AMAZING work.

What a spectacular job!

As far as the Alien goes I Remember seeing him somewhere just don’t know where on the Series.

Fantastic piece for your collection!!

I just figured it out. He was in Season 4 Episode 2 "Whatever happened to Mr. Garibaldi". There is a scene with G'Kar in a bar, my alien is in the background.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back