Amy Winehouse found dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

•Jackisback™•

Link here.
Singer Amy Winehouse, 27, has been found dead at her north London home.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman confirmed that a 27-year-old woman had died in Camden and that the cause of death was as yet unexplained.
Very sad, but unfortunately not surprising.

Damn! I just heard it over the radio - it surely came as no surprise :( - she was like a shooting star… I was very impressed by her voice…

imdb said overdose

"Troubled singer Amy Winehouse has been found dead in her North London home, Sky News is reporting. Nick Buckley of the Sunday Mirror News reports that police have confirmed the passing.

The Grammy-winning singer, best known for her hit song, "Rehab," died of an apparent drug overdose. She's battled drug addiction for years, having most recently checked back into rehabilitation in May"

amy-winehouse-before-and-after.jpg

Yeah kiddies, do drugs, look what they did for her.

It's always very very sad to see someone talented die. Lets remember she has a family that loved her and maybe not flame her right away.

Now, if you all wanna trash Charlton Heston, I think he's fair game now, right?:lol:lol

i will admit myself i found her mildly attractive before the tatoos really started, ...........sad news for her family but also carries a strong message - dont do drugs people ;)

It's a tragic shame.. such a talented woman and what a voice!!
The age of 27 seems to be consistent with a few talented artists through the years...
R.I.P

That's a shame. I really like her music. I wonder if they ever got another album together.

I wish Pete Doherty would get his **** together. I'm sure he's not far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back