Amy Pond Red Hoodie

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

steffi955

Hi everyone! I was hoping you could help me with something! I wanted to purchase the famous red hoodie that Karen wears in The Time of Angels, but it seems American Apparel doesn't sell it anymore!! :cry They do sell a sort of similar unisex version of the hoodie:
Unisex Dolman Sleeve Hoody | Women's Sweatshirts | American Apparel
I was wondering if anyone has ordered this, if so is it good? If not is there a better alternative to it?
Oh! Also I should mention I'm relatively thin so I was worried the unisex version would be too baggy on me! What do you think?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Risu

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wasn't that the one she wore? I didn't know there was ever one that wasn't unisex.

steffi955

There was, I think it was called something batwing.. if not they just changed the stock photo of it

Ull Dar Borealis

well my quick search turned up this 4 out of 4 site said this

It's the "batwing hoodie" by American Apparel. They don't seem to have it by that name anymore, but the "dolman sleeve hoodie" appears to be the same thing renamed.

and this photo I would say is where the term Batwing came from