AMT Klingon Bird of Prey (Generations) finished with lighting

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Jediknightandy

Trying to get more active on this site, thought I'd share my first fully lit star ship model. I've always loved this ship ever since I watched the Search for Spock on repeat as a kid. It was my first time using fiber optics in a kit, it was a great learning experience and I will definitely be using them again in my next 'Trek model.

16_KlingonBOP.JPG 17_KlingonBOP.JPG 18_KlingonBOP.JPG 19_KlingonBOP.JPG 20_KlingonBOP.JPG 21_KlingonBOP.JPG 13_KlingonBOP.JPG 12_KlingonBOP.JPG 11_KlingonBOP.JPG 10_KlingonBOP.JPG 14_KlingonBOP.JPG 01_KlingonBOP.jpg 02_KlingonBOP.jpg 03_KlingonBOP.jpg 04_KlingonBOP.jpg 05_KlingonBOP.jpg 06_KlingonBOP.jpg 07_KlingonBOP.jpg 08_KlingonBOP.jpg 09_KlingonBOP.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

EDGSW

Looks great! Like it just flew off the screen! The disruptor on the beak really showcases some fine lighting work, and the paint job is extraordinary.

unbuiltnautilus

One of my favourite ships, very nicely rendered. I think the choice of lighting colours are spot on, and well done fitting a quart into a pint pot there!
The illuminated shot from below puts me right in mind of the photon torpedo hit scene from Generations ( and whatever earlier film it was uplifted from! ST6 Undiscovered Country? ).
Excellent.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.