AMT K-7 build

Status
Not open for further replies.
boy, seeing that kit together sure brings back some memories for me. the k7 and the enterprise were the first two kits that i ever built when i was reeeeaal young, i think the k7 was first.
i can never say enough about your work Steve.
I always love the videos to :)

:lol, I just learned to take sea sick pills before watching :lol:lol

j/k :) ...steve i find these videos so much more intertaining the crap on tv, so dont stop :)

I find the compressor far more annoying than the shaky camera, I HATE hearing a compressor run while I'm working!

K7's looking great, and giving me more ideas :thumbsup

I just sing a sea shanty while watching your videos :lol. As always your builds are fun to watch and very informative.

Chris

Thanks guys. Keep in mind my darn camera over exposes the lights they aren't so bright or the little people inside would go blind!

Steve

Steve
If you make more videos I will watch them.

And I agree 100% about the BSG shaky camera work.

As always fantastic. I have not build any of these is years (K-7 since it came out) but it's funny how you make them look much better than I remember.

Steve,
I have this same kit in my stash. I find your videos very informative.

Oh... and I never get seasick so shake and bake man!

Steve, love the way you make the bases. Gonna do my best to upgrade my stuff a bit. Keep the vids coming no matter how bad the quakes get!!! :lol

Great progress video but have to say that the Oliver Reed video was fantastic. Definitely share more "behind the scenes" stories in the future!

Well here she is guys all finished and in my office. Next up two kits I have to make this week and in my spare time…Voyager! Finally!!!

Enjoy,

Steve

P.S. You tube once again screwed up the video that took 2 hours to load so no video until later. The system sucks.

IMG_8311.jpg

IMG_8301.jpg

IMG_8309.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back