amber heard female thor outfit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

newbcosplayer

hey everybody, i am new to this site and cosplay, but i have been an outcast looking in for a long time. a very good friend of mine is looking for a thor outfit and she really loves the amber heard version, i was wondering if anybody had or knew of any pictures of this suit other then the one i found, i am trying to get a sense for how this one is and how to go about building it for her. i dont know what the thigh high boots look like and not sure of the shoulder plates under the cape. any help is greatly appreciated.

4e2b5ae224cd6f800d8328f6e23fee62-amber-heard-as-thor.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kix

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I would like to request that if made, the "nipple discs" might be moved a little? Maybe below the breast, or at least below the peak, to avoid the "nipple disc" effect?