Amazing Spiderman UPDATED 18/1/13 Coplete

Re: Amazin Spiderman UPDATE print arrived PICS on page 2

I have he said when his run is completed if he has any left I can buy some but obviously want it done for Halloween so seeing if I can do it myself :)

I just got some of this from ebay man, item number is:290721062602
got them in gold and one sheet looks to be enough for two lenses. This is what I'm going to be using for the lenses.

I just got some of this from ebay man, item number is:290721062602
got them in gold and one sheet looks to be enough for two lenses. This is what I'm going to be using for the lenses.
cheers man just ordered that and some black mirror tint to put behind it should create the perfect look :)

The subtle details like the hints of blue on the spider are incredible :)

How much did it all come out to after the print? And how long did it take for you to receive it? I'm gonna try and send mine in on Friday.

Working on the shoes atm have to make them can afford asics any idea how to stick them but not permanently so when I choose to buy the asics to can put them on mine are made of aqua soles and military boots :-D still trying to find decent paint though lol

i have made the shoes for my suit i have made them in a way that means i dont have to clue them to my suit i can simply slip them on and off which makes lif easier plus if i can ever afford the dirt doq's i wont have glue marks all over the costume and i can wear my suit under my clothes simply put the shoes on for a more spidy effect

Re: Amazin Spiderman UPDATE shoes are done and are removable :D page 2

How do the shoes stay on? Invisible strap? I can't tell from the pictures.

A second sole inside the suit that fits it to the shoe tightly and some sticky diublesided tape for bit more grip but it isn't really needed :)

Does anybody know if that it's possible to sew an aqua shoe to your suit? That's my possible as well is I don't wanna put glue all over my suit.

You can but eventualy the rubber tares off and they fall off

my eye frames just arrived they are absolutely incredible i got them at a great bargain too but i spoke to TJack and he even curved them fro me. i told him i didn't like faceshells but i also have no way to shape my frames he shaped them to his own face and they fit absoloutley perfectly. :) i will put the lenses in asap and that is onse step closer to the finished suit then all i have to do is wait till the 27th for my suit to have been sewn. i can not recommend the frames enough buy them. :D

Re: Amazin Spiderman UPDATE TJack's eye frames arrived they are incredible

eyes are completed using gold hexagon sticker and black mirror tint i think they look AMAZING!

Last edited:
Re: Amazin Spiderman UPDATE TJack's eye frames COMPLETE WITH LENSES page 3

webshooter updated

8103584814_fe650540ea.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back