Amazing Spiderman Shoes

GRINCH

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hope someone can help me. I'm trying to find the shoes from the new Spiderman movie to make a costume. Can someone help me out?

The shoes are a pair of red Asics Dirt Dog 3's
PHAqcMeYkHl0DH_1_m.jpg

Well I guess that the "3" was last years model. Almost impossible to find, especially in red.

FYI, those are only the basis for the design, not the actual shoe, but I'm sure you can judge that with the provided image. The toe cap is a completely different molded plastic of some kind. Not sure how accurate you're going for here, but if you can find these in the same colorway, then you really are off to an awesome start. :D

From the pictures I've seen, its clear to me that the shoes are connected to the suit itself. How would you get this look on your costume. Any help is great fully accepted

Through a combination of exacto knives and a heat gun, you can easily remove all of the uneccessary parts of the shoe, they it's just a matter of attaching it to the foot of the costume using a combination of Shoe Goo and sewing.

-Nick

You can also get the black and yellow version of the shoes and paint over those because the red and silver ones are always out of stock or don't have it in your size

So if I were to get a size 7.5 when I'm normally a 10 with plenty of room, would that be okay? I know this thread hasn't been used in a while, but I wanted some conformation before I purchased some. Thanks!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back