Amazing Spiderman Mechanical Web Shooter

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by markpoon, May 5, 2012.

1. markpoon

markpoon Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

2. TASM

TASM New Member

Are you selling two identical web shooters at once for left and right wrists or is that sold separately?

3. markpoon

Hi TASM,

Check out my junkyard thread :)

4. Deadpool2223

Deadpool2223 New Member

Mechanical webshooters!? =O

5. angelousprime23

angelousprime23 New Member

the shooters on you link what do they actually do

6. araknight

araknight New Member

Sorry I'm not happy with these at all. In the picture there is a trigger on both of them and when they arrived from markspoon they were missing. When questioning him on them-he said there not included. You'd think for $250 a simple thing like that would be attached.

7. epilepticsquirl

epilepticsquirl Sr Member

Are you talking about the FPC (Flexible Printed Circuit) ribbon? Or are you talking about the switch on the bottom plate connected to the PCB?

8. MooMooEgg

MooMooEgg Sr Member

I think he's talking about the ribbon.

First of all, araknight, this definitely isn't the right thread to be discussing the sale thread in.

Second, it was pretty clear from from markpoon's FS thread that the circuits were never going to be included. If I recall correctly, there were plans to try and get the circuit included, but those plans fell through way before the run came near completion - It was more complicated than just a "I didn't feel like including them" decision. The FS thread was pretty in depth regarding the build and what was to be included, and araknight, you don't have anyone but yourself to blame if you didn't bother to read the entire thing to find out about the build progress. Multiple pics of the final piece were included throughout the thread (as well as in the first post with more and more updates), and the EW photos were included there ONLY as a reference of the screen-used/production reference.

9. markpoon

10. exo95er

exo95er Active Member

FPCs aren't that simple. I've been searching for awhile, scavenging old computers and printers, etc.

11. pRoJectEarth7

pRoJectEarth7 Well-Known Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
    Mystery likes this.
  12. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I was on the run for that, shame it didn't happen :/