Amazing spiderman costumes

I'd gotten so used to the previous films that it seemed odd at first to see mechanical web-shooters. I hadn't really thought about which way the new film was going with it.

I think they'll look nothing like the "promo shots", which look like actual movie suits. The ones further down are closer to what will be mass produce.

It's sad though. I spoke with a former co-worker a year ago,who now works there, she said the movie suits were amazing, deceptively simple but amazing.

The delux mask is probably the best of the lot. But still not good.

It always impresses me that the community here is full of talented people who can make a movie replica in there sheds that outdoes the big companies.

I think the lenses in the delux
adult mask would be great to take and put in a much better looking fan mad mask

I think the lenses in the delux
adult mask would be great to take and put in a much better looking fan mad mask

I was thinking the same thing! Does anyone know when these will be released? I found one of the muscle suits on ebay, so I'm assuming it'll be soon if some people already have them.

I don't think they sell anything directly. I checked a few of their items and there's no option to pay anywhere. I really wanted the t-shirt they have!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back