Want to Buy Amazing spiderman 2 costume in time for avengers: Age of ultron!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

pastadude

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I know, I know, it's not a lot of time, but I was working on another huge project and let this one creep up on me. I'm looking for a complete (or partial!) Amazing Spiderman 2 costume for somebody about 5'7" and 145 lbs. I can get take care of any or all of it if there's anything you're not able to do (faceshell, footies, interior boots, whatever), but I'd really like to get it as close as possible to completion. I know I've asked a few of you here for help and let the contact drop, like I said, the past few weeks were dedicated to something entirely different and I couldn't get away... so now I'm begging for help!

If anybody could help me out, let me know - shoot me a PM or an email (pastadud@gmail.com). I'd be happy to pay outright, or trade for Batman stuffs.

Let me know, and thanks so much!

~Matt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.