Amazing Spider-Man, The

Thank you Cmdr.Kerner - excellent work as always. I just ordered a pack of badge holders like the one in the movie. Will post pics when they come in.

Here is my version of the Oscorp Intern ID Badge. The logo on the costume one looks simplified. Upon closer inspection of the screen cap of Pete, his badge logo looks like this one.

Oscorp Intern ID Badge by DBCooper5, on Flickr

Best,
DBCooper

Thank you Cmdr.Kerner - excellent work as always. I just ordered a pack of badge holders like the one in the movie. Will post pics when they come in.

Here is my version of the Oscorp Intern ID Badge. The logo on the costume one looks simplified. Upon closer inspection of the screen cap of Pete, his badge logo looks like this one.

Oscorp Intern ID Badge by DBCooper5, on Flickr

Best,
DBCooper

Thanks for the kind words DBCooper.

Dietrich

Found this, you can customize your own id badge with an iphone app, not sure the app. thought it was cool:
ID_badge.png

I see no cover slips on any of these pics or the ones I have. I was just going to glue it to the slide somehow. It is a snake skin. I am coloring it slightly and then going to spray it with a clear coat. Just need to flatten it.

Thanks for the pics.

Best,
DBCooper

THE oscorp file, can anybody make printable versions of all the paperwork contained inside, i have tried put cant find very good inmages, this would be greatly appreciated

Thanx,
RRP

Can any one find a pic of the front cover of the OSCORP file? I know it had a white square label on it with the "00". I remember seeing it a couple times; once in the desk drawer, in the car and when Pete took it out of the bag.

I have not been able to find any screen caps of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
DBCooper

That was very helpful. Thank you.

I think I came up with something that will work. I will post pics soon.

Best,
DBCooper

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back