Amazing Spider-Man, The

Cmdr.Kerner

Master Member
Hi guys,

in this trailer at 0:56 you have got a good view on the Oscorp ID card from Richard Parker. THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3D - Official Trailer - In Theaters July 3rd - YouTube

Attached is my first sketch I did today. The tiny word underneath OSCORP could mean "Industries", but I'm not really sure. Also the fonts are just a guess and not really authentic.

I would really appreciate if somebody could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

Dietrich

Last edited:
can't find a better picture but you should try for Peter's Intern badge.
018.jpg

I understand you can't see it thats Why I said "I can't find a better picture".
Maybe put it on to his list of future projects.

Hi guys,

here's my take on the INTERN ID card from Gwen Stacy. Does somebody know the dimensions? It doesn't seem to be credit card size.

Dietrich

Hey Cmdr, nice work on these props...as usual!!

Just a shot in the dark here but maybe it is the size of a typical name tag which is 4 x 3 or 3 1/2 x 2 1/4.

bfd

Last edited:
Hey Cmdr, nice work on these props...as usual!!

Just a shot in the dark here but maybe it is the size of a typical name tag which is 4 x 3 or 3 1/2 x 2 1/4.

bfd

Thanks a lot Barneyrfd, you're welcome. YenChihLin was so kind to send me the attached file and from the ratio it matches perfect with 2 5/8" x 3 3/8", which is government size.

Dietrich

I'd have said that the card is a regular 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 but with a lamination pouch that is bigger to give you the attachment loop at the top and the clear bits on either side like this little fella.
View attachment 83849

I'd have said that the card is a regular 3 3/8 x 2 1/8 but with a lamination pouch that is bigger to give you the attachment loop at the top and the clear bits on either side like this little fella.
View attachment 83849

Thanks for the advice youngaddie1, but the Gwen Stacy card is not in a lamination pouch. To me it looks like silver printed cardboard.

By using the Oscorp logo as a perfect square and the inner circle as a 100% round circle, all these details are leading me to this ratio.

Dietrich

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back