Want to Buy Amazing Spider-man 2 eye pieces.

KHAN

I'm having a suit made based on the one from TASM2 and I need to get the eye pieces and a face shell. This is my first time cosplaying, so I'm not sure where to look for these things. I'd rather buy them than try and make them myself, so if anyone could help me out, that would be awesome!

Thanks in advance,

Josh

KHAN

Hey, thanks so much! I've heard great things about your work, and I just checked your thread, I'm going to Dragon Con at the end of summer, so I've got a good amount of time to keep working on my suit, as far as the face shell goes, do they fit pretty well? I saw that you said you won't be able to custom make them, which is understandable, I just want to make sure if I get one it won't be uncomfortable.

TJack

Master Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I can't guarantee fit for basicially anyone but me (sculpted off my lifecast) but even I use some thin craft foam inside the shell for added comfort. The plastic is fairly thin and a bit flexible so it makes it more comfortable to wear.

Last edited:

KHAN

Well I have a pretty small head, so maybe it won't be a problem haha Do you sell any that are already put together and have lenses? If not, how easy is it to put one of your kits together? And will I need to buy anything else for it?

TJack

Master Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well I have a pretty small head, so maybe it won't be a problem haha Do you sell any that are already put together and have lenses? If not, how easy is it to put one of your kits together? And will I need to buy anything else for it?
I don't sell finished sets right now but I do include a picture tutorial for you to follow. If you take your time and don't rush things then they aren't overly difficult to assemble. You will need a dremel or drill to cut out the eyes and breathing holes