[Always Sunny in Philadelphia] Charlie's Fatigue Shirt Patches

TestSubjec545

Hey guys, this is my first post, so please bear with me. To cut to the chase, I am making a replica of Charlie's Army Fatigue shirt from Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I have found a place to buy the shirt itself, it was a Vietnam-era fatigue shirt. The problem I am hitting is sourcing the patches. I know they are a Navy Aviation Electronics engineer patch, and a ruptured duck. The problem for me is that the specific shapes/colors of these patches are being hard for me to find. I have posted the example image below if anyone can help. If anyone knows where to buy the NAEE patch or a navy blue ruptured duck, please feel free to post below.

Thanks ahead of time!

935b6bea7b58fcf3ce0e8f85395b369e.jpg

The patch on the right is a "ruptured duck" patch from WWII that showed you had been honorably discharged while still wearing uniform on the way home. From looks of it, he's wearing a Navy one. The other one... I have no idea.

I know that they are the Ruptured Duck and a Navy Aviation Electronics engineer patch, my problem is where to find them. However, I did NOT know that the ruptured duck was the navy version! Thanks Trotsky, that actually might help me find that one a little easier.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back