Unlimited Run Aluminum vibro axe blade

Here's what I eventually used for the wire. Its what worked for me and since this was my 8th round of redoing this I was willing to go to great lengths to get it right. I used the tubing pictured. Cut out all plastic in-between the wire, glued it to the pole in the arrangement shown on the prop. Then using the rubber 3m tape i stretched it wrapping it with the direction of the wire so the edges of the tape fell into the wider gaps of the wire. I sealed the end of the tape with glue. For the middle wrap under the DL-44 vent, there are 2 coils of wire. The top and bottom wrap are just one wire.
20201005_113645.jpg
20201005_114248.jpg
20201004_170302.jpg
20201004_213825.jpg
20201005_121355.jpg
20201004_214508.jpg

Last edited:
ooouch maybe an easier solution is out there :)
There probably is, I just didn't want to waste the material. Plus it does hold its form and I can properly arrange the wire and glue in place as I go. Its just a suggestion. I also filled the DL-44 piece with milliput on the sides since its sorta flimsy. It definitely made it more solid and strengthened it.
20201007_131318.jpg

There probably is, I just didn't want to waste the material. Plus it does hold its form and I can properly arrange the wire and glue in place as I go. Its just a suggestion. I also filled the DL-44 piece with milliput on the sides since its sorta flimsy. It definitely made it more solid and strengthened it.View attachment 1356289

Agreed it does look like a great solution even with the finger damage & I still would be up for you too add a length of hose to my parts if you still have some leftover, the filler is also a great idea (y)

I recieved the yamaha part for the axe. $15 +$5 for shipping. $20 total Send pm to clintonryan4@gmail.com
20201019_204247.jpg
For those that want me to ship it with your blade set let me know and I'll add it to your parcel.
For the yamaha xs1100lg piece this is the list I have.

DarthWilder - 1
Jamefett - 1
Luuke - 2
The ninja - 2
Saranac - 1

Also I have extra hose that I used for the wire wrap. Ive cut it into sets. Each set is the amount I used for each wrap. 22 wraps for the bottom, 5 wraps for the center which is 2 wraps together, and 17 wraps for the top of the axe. I made each piece a little longer than needed so you have room to play and get the length correct.

$5 a set and $5 for shipping.
$10 total for hose set. Send payment to clintonryan4@gmail.com
be sure to include your address and RPF name
I only have 12 sets.
20201019_215145.jpg

Last edited:
hi ryan i would like to take the yamaha part set
more hose set can you tell me the shipping costs as dab for France
ps: can you have me the black scocht

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back