Alternative to the Duct Tape Dummy

ShawDizzle

Im starting my Mr I suit method. Im about 3 weeks in and still latexing since im not always up there working on it. I figured I would just post what i did since its a new way that has worked for me. I basically was kinda not wanting to buy 6 rolls of duct tape to wrap my tall butt up up in and thought that seems like a alot of work. What i did was I had a roll of duct tape and my dad happened to have one of those industrial sized rolls of industrial plastic. I dont know how much they will cost you, but it worked for me to wrap myself up in and use the duct tape to hold it on my body. I was also able to use the roll of plastic to cover my work table and basement floor to protect it from latex, paint, etc.......so even though it was free for me since my dad was given it, im sure it will pay off for those of you whp want to try it.

I took an old army uniform, wore a layer of sweat pants and a sweat shirt to compensate for the shrinkage the latex will cause and so i would have breathing room in the final product. put the army uniform on. wrapped myself up. the limbs were easy but the torso was a toughy but was easy with some help. I had to cutm yself out of the top, but i was able to slip the bottoms off with my girl friend helping, i guess something she was used to :D

After I taped the top up along the area i cut to get myself out of then stuffed the molds with other clothes to hold the form. I then coated the inside of the Mr I suit with baby powder and the plastic/duct tape dummy also to prevent the latex from sticking on the inside. it was real easy to get in the suit. Even though it is still inside, it seems like it is going to be easy to pull it out once Im done. The latex that seeped through the Mr I suit seemed stick more to the duct tape even if it was coated in baby powder n seemed like it would be more of a pain when it was time to remove it. It barley sticks to the plastic if it all so I think it will be very easy.

Hope this is a new idea and hasnt been done already..haha..hope it helps
pic

That is a helpful tip.

Basically the Plastic wrap is like a Giant Roll of Saran Wrap? That makes sense the latex wouldn't stick to it.

That is a helpful tip.

Basically the Plastic wrap is like a Giant Roll of Saran Wrap? That makes sense the latex wouldn't stick to it.

Its just real strong plastic used to wrap mattresses and what not but its not Seran wrap....its not stick....but ya.. it doesnt really stick at all to the plastic and especially cause the baby powder u told me to apply. i should have no problem getting it out of there

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back