Alternative Hunter

Sooo... that is quite possibly the most bad ass predator ever right there... Amazing!!! Truly amazing work... I am amazed!

I have to have this...

This will be my first purchase from Narin and I don't even know how to paint. Thats why I never bought any.. What am I gonna do!? lol
100% agree and I will have to wait until my Tax return comes in to even think about purchasing it though. I'm still going through some hardship, so I might have to wait. I keep looking @ it and maybe I can have it for X-mas a Pred fan can dream can't he? I love the detials in the weapons especially the spear that is just insane.

Hello! I really want this predator as it is to buy? write more about payment and delivery. I am in Moscow, Russia

NEAT??? :)

Man, you just made a complete remark of total blasphemy to THE greatest PREDATOR sculptor to ever grace this forum.

Obviously you are not familiar with NARIN, or his vast array of talent and contribution to the PREDATOR fan community.

I am sorry fu, but you need to show a little bit more appreciation for the art that NARIN shares with us.

The new PREDATORS from the film didn't have netting either.

Anyway, as always... NARIN is hands down the best kit maker EVER!!! , period.
Wow wow dude try to calm yourself down.

Im from Spain and the english is not my native language. Im still in the process of learning your language, and sometimes I commit mistakes, like everybody.

I thought that the "neat" word stands for something positive, not negative, I was trying to say "it looks good". Like I said in the second post.

And yes I agree, Narin is one of the best talents in the GK bussiness. I own several of the Narin's sculptures and they are the pride of my collection, like this one:

330em8m.jpg

Anyways I consulted the Word Reference Dictionary and the word doesnt mean anything negative :?

neat
▶adjective

* 1 in good order; tidy or carefully arranged.

* 2 done with or demonstrating skill or efficiency.

* 3 (of a drink of spirits) not diluted or mixed with anything else.

* 4 N. Amer. informal excellent.

I dont understand anything :??? I said it correctly, isnt it?

Narin, once again you just keep topping your last sculpt. All the details are just amazing! I love how the bio can sit on the shoulder. The cannons are crazy cool. I will detinately be in touch with you to buy this kit as soon as I have the money. You are the man!

Wow wow dude try to calm yourself down.

Im from Spain and the english is not my native language. Im still in the process of learning your language, and sometimes I commit mistakes, like everybody.

I thought that the "neat" word stands for something positive, not negative, I was trying to say "it looks good". Like I said in the second post.

And yes I agree, Narin is one of the best talents in the GK bussiness. I own several of the Narin's sculptures and they are the pride of my collection, like this one:

Anyways I consulted the Word Reference Dictionary and the word doesnt mean anything negative :?

neat
▶adjective

* 1 in good order; tidy or carefully arranged.

* 2 done with or demonstrating skill or efficiency.

* 3 (of a drink of spirits) not diluted or mixed with anything else.

* 4 N. Amer. informal excellent.

I dont understand anything :??? I said it correctly, isnt it?

Thank you very much Fu_Manchu I really know you want to tell you feel good since first post I know meaning all don't worry I understand really you are friend.

NEAT??? :)

Man, you just made a complete remark of total blasphemy to THE greatest PREDATOR sculptor to ever grace this forum.

Obviously you are not familiar with NARIN, or his vast array of talent and contribution to the PREDATOR fan community.

I am sorry fu, but you need to show a little bit more appreciation for the art that NARIN shares with us.

The new PREDATORS from the film didn't have netting either.

Anyway, as always... NARIN is hands down the best kit maker EVER!!! , period.

Thank you very much REYALS for your good words for me and I understand you and understand Fu_Manchu too. all ok. :)

THIS is the reason I keep coming back here. Narin's work is top notch and unparalleled. No one else comes close to creativity and designs that Narin brings us.

I spend a good 15 minutes just staring at all the detail...soaking it in. This is eye candy in its truest form. Such a blend of Wolf, P1 and P2 in there that I'm still processing it all. The blade gauntlet is just amazing...look at the detail! Subtle changes to the blades too...I like it. The canons have a P1 look to them with a Narin twist. Anyone notice the tri-laser on the left canon? The Bio has a Wolf look with P2 hints on the jaw. The shoulder armor also holds the Bio? Thats just brilliant. Narin, I love how you push the envelope and think outside the box.

Just beautiful work...and SOOOO creative! Dang it this is awesome!!!!!

Thank you very much Predatrhuntr for you see all detail in my work.

WOAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

smiley.png

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MUST HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jawdrop1236883259.jpg

I have to have this...

This will be my first purchase from Narin and I don't even know how to paint. Thats why I never bought any.. What am I gonna do!? lol

thank you all my friend. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful, look forward to seeing the pro's paint it up. Oh payment sent for the kit too
Thank you very much Bryan :)

Sooo... that is quite possibly the most bad ass predator ever right there... :) Amazing!!! Truly amazing work... I am amazed!
Perfection is just reality now !!!
Perfect !! This is the only word I have to qualify this predator ! Perfect !
that is so cool it hurts. honestly, this is absolutely breathtaking.
100% agree and I will have to wait until my Tax return comes in to even think about purchasing it though. I'm still going through some hardship, so I might have to wait. I keep looking @ it and maybe I can have it for X-mas a Pred fan can dream can't he? I love the detials in the weapons especially the spear that is just insane.

Thank you very much all

Sometimes is can be easy to forget that their can be a language barrier. We are a worldwide forum. Which of course makes this so much cooler.

As inspirational as allways, Narin.

Any chance your willing to post some progress pictures or some 'in work' pictures? Something to give as an idea how you step through the creation process?

$160?!?! I think I can get it! I'm so excited! I really love this piece. Something a lot of people fail to notice or mention is the ATTITUDE that a lot of Narin's pieces have. Almost like they've got a swagger or a confidence that they just can't be touched or beaten. Love it! Another fantastic piece, Narin, congratulations!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back