Alternative Hunter-- painted

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Predcollector

Great paint job once again Joe! Was waiting to see if you were going to get your hands on this one. Always a pleasure to look at your work.

Sorrow

WOW!!! Holy!Holy!smokes. That's what I'm talking about, so freaking nailed! How I wish this was a figure.wow man just wow. ;)

Gunplameister

Freaking fantastic dude, I so can't wait to sling some paint on mine just waiting for the last of my magnets to arrive ;)
Thanks I saved your pics to refer to and desktop lol