AlterEgo Studios or Reevz DOJ cowl

LtPinkerton

Trying to determine which cowl to purchase. I can’t tell the nuances of what’s screen accurate and what’s not. The alter ego studios cowl has a taper on the side of the ears. Not sure if that’s accurate since it is a different shape from the side or not.

Reevz dedicated ALOT of time since the beginning in order to create the most accurate DOJ cowl there is. He also was able to see it multiple times in person and his cowl did not come from the standard file that more or less everyone else had access to. Also unlike quite a few people he was able to visually see the suit and cowl in person many times. Regardless of what anyone says or thinks there is a huge difference between modelling something from pictures vs seeing it in person and taking your own pictures.

AlterEgoStudios is fairly new to the community from what I can tell, but the quality of what I've seen looks very promising. ReevzFX has been an established member of the cosplay community for longer than most anyone, and has consistently put out excellent work.

If I had to pick between the two, I'd go Reevz.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back