it has opend already from 18th Oct, the info on the site is a bit vague

Star Wars L'expo

the press PDF has some more info, and looks like a bit the same as the
Art of Star Wars, that was on london some years ago, with some added
stuf from the new trilogy.

Xeno

Yaaay ....

So, what about photo opportunity ?.

EDIT : Just saw the pics Mirax H took, and that explains that there seems to be no problem with flashphotography :D
@Mirax : you could have at least mentioned that you are in the area of general Europe, so we could ahve held an Euro-Rpf meet and greet ;)

Michael

Yeah, the site is terrible. I honestly wasn't going to go until my friend Sebastien told me some of the costumes that were there so I went solely to photograph them. I honestly can't tell you all that was there as I did not look at everything, only the things I wanted to photograph. However, I was very pleased and surprised that Maul was there as well as Arena Jango. Needless to say, I took 580 pictures of Maul, Jango, Slave Leia, Vader, Stormtrooper and Boussh. Most of my pics are of Leia, Jango and Boussh. It was a nice exhibit. I do know they had Wookies, R2 and 3PO, Skiff Lando, an Imperial Officer, a battle Droid, Red Guard, Coruscant Guard, a few of the guys from Jabba's skiff, Yoda, a snowspeeder model, an AT-AT model, I believe one of Obi-Wans costumes and one of Anakins as well, a full sized Naboo fighter, a couple pod racer pods, and well, a ton of other stuff. It was definitely worth while. I only found out about it while walking around site seeing and saw a poster for the exhibit. I had an afternoon when we had nothing planned so I stole away to go check it out.

And darn it, that would have been fun MFN. I went with my bro so tried not to do stuff he wouldn't have wanted to do but that would have been great. Next time for sure :D

Heh,I was there last week on vacation as well.

My wife took about 350 pictures of exhibit, mostly of the Padme's and Boushh.

i was in paris at christmas but didnt know about the exhibit until we were on the metro on the way back to the airport.

Dang.

Here are some pics I have of the exhibit.

I'll be going there in April for work so I'll be taking hundreds of photos ;) .

Thanks WC for hosting.

49052_darkvador2.jpg

DSC02676.jpg
DSC02691.jpg

DSC02692.jpg

DSC02698_1.jpg
DSC02699.jpg

DSC02700.jpg

DSC02704.jpg

DSC02703.jpg

DSC027071.jpg

DSC02708.jpg

DSC02709.jpg

File2.jpg

49052_croquis_stboard.jpg

DSC02693.jpg

Those pics are great :thumbsup

got any more ?? :love :love

I hope also to visit it later this year, as far as I know it should
be there untill October

Xeno

That Han in Carbonite always makes me drool. If anyone can get deatiled pics of all the side panels, that'd be great. I know there have been some taken in the past (myself included) but they are mostly of poor quality. Some very hi-rez ones would be incredible.

Thanks, if you can. :thumbsup

Originally posted by HDPE STORMY@Feb 20 2006, 01:43 PM
...love to see some more shots of the Vader....

As you wish ;)

DSC02690.jpg

[snapback]1189028[/snapback]​

Thanks buddy. :thumbsup ....nice to see that they have the belt boxes upside down..... :p

....actually, the whole belt needs to be flipped.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back