Almost there...Test fitting pic added sept 19

grendel64

Well, after many months of work, (and several restarts,) I am "this close" to having my pred suit done.
It's a Hybrid, mostly P2 and AVP . I have a shoulder cannon that I made from foam and such, but it's not attached yet.
I definitely took some liberties on the paint/design aspect, but I've tried to tie everything together so it works as a whole.
I have an XL fishnet bodystocking is on it's way, then, hopefully, it'll be done!
(Until after Halloween, anyway, then I want to redo the suit into an elder :) )
I had it on a few weeks ago for a test fitting and boy what a thrill that was!!
With any luck, I'll be wearing this at this years Manitoba Comic-con in October.
I welcome any suggestions on making improvements. Could use some proper dread beads for sure....
I'll post the netted suit in the "completed costumes" area soon.
Thanks for looking...
Mike
pred1.jpg

pred2.jpg

pred3.jpg

pred6.jpg

pred5.jpg

pred1.jpg

pred2.jpg

pred3.jpg

pred6.jpg

pred5.jpg

holy **** thats badass i like the gold armor if you cut a small peice of cloth you can paint it to match the inside of the mask and cover up the hole in the mouth. thats my only beef. my wife and i used sculpy clay and baked it in the oven comes in many colors and you can paint it what you like

Looks wicked mate , Good to see different colour schemes going on , The only sugestion I have , is that I would get myself a set of chunky detailed beads for the dreads , somone here must have a set , looks great though , keep us posted , regards Garfy UK

Managed a test fitting the other night. Found a few "issues" to work on, but overall seems to be almost done. Had some trouble keeping the arms tucked into the gaunts, so that will need looking at. Also, the stomach armor strip is unfinished as I'm waiting for the netting to arrive first. I'm hoping to find a way to get the leg armor to cling to the legs better, I dont like how they curl out at present....Otherwise, though...close!

prednight1.jpg

prednight1.jpg

the leg armor curling up looks kinda cool. I have the same problem with my guants. I bought some bedding foam and cut it up to fit in there and glued it to the inside of the guants. its more snug now.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back