almost done ,

thebigbadwolf

Sr Member
hey guys i took some pics and ive permaweted my suit , its almost done , dreds coming soon

looks awsome to me ,my own hybrid lol

heres a pic ,

i dont really wanna show it till its completely done , lol

011-20.jpg

Looking real nice Ernie.............bit blury tho.......try taking another shot with your glasses on

thanks chase and george , im glade you like , its just begging

to top it off ima see u guys in person too :lol: cant wait !!! i put this pic because like u siad George
it looks menacing !!!! ;) just wait , just need dreds and leggings and plasma caster !!
idk bout blades lol

Where is the ''Sneek Peak'' located, and how does it look like? Like the following? And how freakin' high is the summit?

fe-Laila%20Peak.jpg

...Jokes about your grammar aside, awesome suit, man! Seriously badass.

dont worry guys , youll see it at sdcc , lol and yeh Renveii its the top of a mountain lol hahahhaha exactly where you are !!!
hahahah lol but yeh thanks so much guys , and gals lol i appreciate it all comments , and yes the belt has a skull in middle with spikes

I "permawetted" my pants when I saw your suit

Oh! Can u take a clear shot of your belt with the skulls n stuff? I need some refs of professionally made accessories
I'm making belts out of skull stuff also.

thanks guys ok ok ill post one or two more pics , bunch of babys lol hahah just kidding

007-26.jpg

and one more for fun,

020-5.jpg

here ya go hope u like :lol:

i added my dagger to him

;) yes i know there's a safety pin there lol

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back