almost done with Mr. Black!!!

jman30236

so im starting in on my mr black pred today. i feel like im screwed on the new face design because im doing this the same way i did my other ones, cardboard framing, upholstery foam musles, felt skin, and maybe some foamies. this is going to take some time. ill try to post pics when i get to a good stage. if i dont, its because i put it under my car and ran over it, jk but ill post pics like i said. wish me luck

Made my dreads out of upholstery foam, now to paint them black with red tips, now on to that ugly mother ******
also, i just realized this and i dont know if im crazy, but doesnt the new head design resemble the creatures from feast...with dreads and mandibles

did the upholstery foam come round like that or did you have to shap it round .. ?
i like how you got the basic shape of the head ..looks good . cant wait to see it when it done

did the upholstery foam come round like that or did you have to shap it round .. ?
i like how you got the basic shape of the head ..looks good . cant wait to see it when it done
i had to shape it round, basically i cut it into strips and then trimmed around the edges until it was smooth. im working on the head today so hopefully i get it looking more like it

nevermind the teeth, they are just there for inspiration...also to whoever is sculpting this bad boy, make the eyes correct as in the pictures, it looks funny when i put it on, human eyes dont work!!! ill be putting fake eyes with slits kinda where my eyes are

thanks for the comments! its whats keeping me going. im gonna do some more tomorrow should have the head done for the most part if i can gather all i need to complete it. the dreads are not long enough so im going to have to extend them, i hate making dreads

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back