Allentown Comic Con

Strange

It was a hot a$$ Day out here in Allentown, PA but that didnt stop me from dawning the suit for an hour at our local comic convention. the convention itself was that great but its only 2 years old hopefully it will grow. So I did my part takin pix wit various fans of all ages while melting inside my pred suit, the awe of the crowd kept me in it though and made it all worth while! Heres acouple pix...

l.jpg

l.jpg
l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great suit, you look like you had a great time. It's a shame I didn't find out about this sooner, I'm about an hour and forty minutes northwest of Allentown.

Thanks Brother, I did have a good time, and being that Allentown isnt a big city I was surprised to find that they even ever have a comic con. It wasnt very big, but its always a blast getting reactions for my suit. They're having another one that suposedly will be bigger in november, they have a facebook if you wanna look it up.

Great suit, you look like you had a great time. It's a shame I didn't find out about this sooner, I'm about an hour and forty minutes northwest of Allentown.

Heck, I was just in the Lehigh Valley for vacation---my sister lives in Pen Argyl. I grew up in Nazareth.

I cant beleive you wore the Helmet OVER your mask! Thats double trouble of sweating!

You are a trooper. Suit looks great! Now come to New York City COmic Con with us and represent! A Whole lot of us are going.

Its in October!

Thanks, will definitely have to look it up and arguable attend it.

Gene brings up a good point, you are a trooper for doing the bio + full mask.

Yeh I did sweat my but off, I only wore the Bio long enough for wifey to get that picture, lol. I was @ the Ny comic con last year. But due to a car accident I was recovering from I didnt get to stay long or bring my suit. We had planned on goin again this year but we're not sure yet cause of costs. We got alot on our plate right now to concider, but hopefully all will be worked out by then and I will be able to join you all there.

Thanks Brother, I did have a good time, and being that Allentown isnt a big city I was surprised to find that they even ever have a comic con. It wasnt very big, but its always a blast getting reactions for my suit. They're having another one that suposedly will be bigger in november, they have a facebook if you wanna look it up.

Yea, the one in November is the 19th and 20th and called "Mega Show".

Damn!! I wish I could have been in Allentown for that, it's quite a ways, but it's not far from some camping property my folks own up near the Poconos. Awesome Llflank, I live in what's now Garnet Valley - I grew up between Wilmington in Delaware & Bethel Township in Delaware County, PA.

As per the con, Awesome awesome pics, strange, hope it was a blast!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back