Alleged Screen Used Hero TOS Phaser up for auction (now the aftermath)

And yet a 7th phaser turns up, It seems that a lifelong fan named Ruby had it this whole time.

Google, Rubies phaser.

0AFC286B-B345-4276-B6DF-7DE033F624AE.jpeg

And she's the star of the show no less...
No way! That is a still screen of Sonequa Martin-Green??? I'm surprised. I thought she was great in TWD and while I'm not a fan of Discovery, I have seen it. I don't pay attention to it well enough to have recalled the scene this still is from.

My voice got strained doing it, but you can go to YouTube and listen to "Tribute Yodasburg address". It might be considered political, so I won't post it here, merely mention it.

Currently listening to the livestream of a certain Overlord who likes DVDs, as he and his crew mock the ongoing STD prop and costume auction (aka fire sale) and its dismal bidding numbers. The $250,000 sale price of this thread’s auction phaser got a shout-out so as to contrast with the dismal STD numbers, but, unfortunately, it was mentioned as if it’s a genuine TOS prop. Ah, well.

The Overlord also joked that, for $3,700, you, too might be able to hold the hero phaser prop which Mikey Spock stupidly pointed at herself (as seen in the screencap on the previous page).

Good times.

The $250,000 sale price of this thread’s auction phaser got a shout-out so as to contrast with the dismal STD numbers, but, unfortunately, it was mentioned as if it’s a genuine TOS prop.
I'm watching too. These guys aren't into the nitty gritty of props like we are, so we have to cut them some slack on that.

My voice got strained doing it, but you can go to YouTube and listen to "Tribute Yodasburg address". It might be considered political, so I won't post it here, merely mention it.
Hmmm, have you considered Yoda does popular songs. Just do familiar tid bits of songs, but that would be fun.

It is your time and your voice, but the opening of The Who's My Generation, Donna Summer's Hot Stuff chorus, stuff like that in spoken word Yoda might have a niche. Mixing the words around, does as Yoda (instead of "as Yoda does") would be icing on da cake

Hmmm, have you considered Yoda does popular songs. Just do familiar tid bits of songs, but that would be fun.

It is your time and your voice, but the opening of The Who's My Generation, Donna Summer's Hot Stuff chorus, stuff like that in spoken word Yoda might have a niche. Mixing the words around, does as Yoda (instead of "as Yoda does") would be icing on da cake

I might look into it. The Gettysburg address is already hard to follow without changing things. But a song or poem or story might work well switching the position of parts of the sentences. I could record it in parts, letting my voice rest between lines. :)

I'm watching too. These guys aren't into the nitty gritty of props like we are, so we have to cut them some slack on that.
That guy can use all the slack he can get! Another anonymous person offering "inside information" without credentials. :rolleyes: He might be one of the "experts" HA used to authenticate their claim

That guy can use all the slack he can get! Another anonymous person offering "inside information" without credentials. :rolleyes: He might be one of the "experts" HA used to authenticate their claim

Yeah, no. Presenting rumors AS rumors from unverified sources and leaks is not the same thing as “offering inside information without credentials”. And HA is doing just fine with their own “experts”, it seems.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back