Alleged Screen Used Hero TOS Phaser up for auction (now the aftermath)

asalaw

Sr Member
Here is the main story, from a YouTuber who normally covers speedrunning and retro gaming. It's been picked up by quite a few major news outlets, as well. The video is long, but fascinating. There is a lot of moving parts, and it can get a bit confusing at times. It's not clear, as yet, how accurate all the reporting is, but it doesn't look good.

Ho… ly… CRAP. I wish I had seen this video and learned more about the subject matter last year, when it mattered more. Quite an eye-opener, especially regarding the auction house in question, its principals, and the secrecy surrounding this auction. Very, very disturbing information, if true.

asalaw

Sr Member
I'm totally with you, I buy Mexican Coke in the glass bottle at Costco 24 bottles at a time. It's clearly a different and superior taste.

The facts of the formula change are known, what is unknown is if it was deliberate misdirection by Coke or if they just got super lucky with the way things worked out.
Really? Man, how the world has changed. In my day, we all bought Bolivian coke… wait did I just say that out loud?

asalaw

Sr Member
I checked out that Azarian Collection on FB. There’s a certain piece on there that looks… familiar, though the photo is far too fuzzy to be conclusive. Anyone have any thoughts? It certainly makes me wonder about the rifle…

27D9BFA7-DA4C-4F3D-894E-0F7389ACF0F2.jpeg

JPH

Sr Member
My joke wasn't as good as I originally thought. ;)

I said overqualified as far as HA is concerned, meaning all they required is someone that is breathing.

Well, I understood. I got it

Please dont let anything stop you from posting more

If you like my post, I sooo totally got it.

If you dislike my post, ARGH! You Again!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.