ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED!!! BE WARNED THE FOLLOWING WILL SHOCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

L HULK

Hi everyone

since i can remember i have been trying to answer many questions about my favourite on screen monster

what would he eat?
where would he live?
what motor he would drive?
what training he does to maintain his muscles?

i gave up trying to answer these question until one day i was in my back yard and i heard what only can be described as the clicking of the predator, could it be the predator lives on my street?????

yes he does!!!!!

after such a crazy descovery i set it upon myself to document his every movement,difficult?? hell yes we all know what a tricky bugger he can be!!

it has been a very hard time! not to say life threatening!!! but its been worth it i hope you all will enjoy what i have to share

BE WARNED!!!!!! THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my investigation starts with the predator personal motor vehicle

i knew as soon as i saw it that it was his! "it changed colour like the kamaeleon"

pred_car_3_jpg.jpg

pred_car_1_jpg.jpg

pred_car_2_jpg.jpg

once i knew his motor,it made him alot easyer to track!

after many days of tracking him i finally caught up with him at his gym! yes you heard me correctly,the predator trains at a bodybuiling gym near to where i live!

i knew if i could picture him training it would clear up so many questions!

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS!!!

he seemed to start with a light warm up, followed by the punching bag

pred_gym.jpg_17__.jpg

pred_gym.jpg

he then quickly went onto the weights!

pred_gym_9_.jpg

pred_gym_8_.jpg

pred_gym_7.jpg

pred_gym_6_.jpg

pred_gym_5_.jpg

pred_gym_4_.jpg

pred_gym_3_.jpg

pred_gym.jpg_12_.jpg

pred_gym.jpg_11.jpg

in this picture you can even see him spotting a human!!!! or maybe selecting his next prey!!!

pred_gym.jpg_10.jpg

after he finished on the weights i found him back in the boxing area! he can be seen practicing his hunting on a dummy

pred_gym.jpg_13__.jpg

things quickly became heated and the inevitable happened!!!
pred_gym.jpg_14__.jpg

pred_gym.jpg_15__.jpg

pred_gym.jpg_16__.jpg

pred_gym_2_.jpg

i hope you agree this find has been truely amazing!!!

i had a lucky escape! i was spotted at the gym,i had to hide,when i surfaced he had gone,i have not seen him since! i haven't given up the hunt!!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
With that title I expected a noob thread, but I was so wrong. This is surely another way of presenting your suit ;) I enjoyed it.
Great looking suit by the way! :cry:

Oh, man, I can only imagine how hot it would be to exercise in a Predator suit. It's a good thing you didn't try to do any cardio training -- you would have collapsed. :cry:

Nice looking suit you've got there. I really enjoyed your innovative presentation here, too.

By the way, there's a fitness chain in my area called "Anytime Fitness". That would have been an appropriate place for a P1 Predator to work out. "Anytime... anytime..."

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back