All you anal guys

cyberpred

Sr Member
Now that we have found someone to make the Mr.Black we need all the reference picks we can get. Not just the suit but of all the armour front and back. Clothing. Shoulder Cannon etc.

Would appreciate the help. Want to make this the most accurate possible.

Tina

To be completely honest, some pretty good reference picks of all the armor can be found looking at the Hot Toys berzerker parts on ebay. Look for the ones that has, for example, the feet:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-BERSERKER-PRE...=item33633f1b8d

If not, you could always invest about $200 into a hot toys figure, that way you have it too look at first hand and have a set up afterwards:

1:1 scale and a 1:6 scale...

Thank you so very much for all the help.

I was wondering if you knew. The rotating cannon on his shoulder was it a animated prop or cgi? Cary has already started designing it. He says it opens like the petals of a flower then rotates. He is going to have a group of leds white and blue rotate then a xenon flash in the center. Will look close enough.

Tina

Again thank you for all the pics and links. He will as close to close can be.

The cannon will be the challenge. But I will make it open like the front of my Jaffa Staff Weapon. Should be fun to design.

Cary ;)

I got the movie predators to get reference shots. I have a question. The cannon that Mr.Black carries most of the time has a narrow set of barrels. Then they open and it spins counter clock wise. But the shot where the blue white light comes out of the barrel just before the flash the barrel is round and bigger? Did they use 2 different guns to achieve the effect?

Cary :rolleyes:

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back