All the way from the Shy Guy Kingdom

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Deakin Droon

So I've been trying to think of something not entirely too difficult to do for my first prop project, that isn't just a costume. And after a lot of thinking I decided it would be really neat to make a shy guy from the mario games.

I'm starting with the mask, which will also be wearable, but I want to make an actual shy guy as well that the mask will be able to sit on and look like a whole display.

My plan is to make the mask out of foam and some sort of resin, and then the body will be roughly shqaped from foam, but then I will actually sew a tiny robe for it as well as make a tiny belt.

For anyone who is unaware of what a Shy Guy is I will include a picture, but also I began work on the mask portion of the prop today.

I pretty much have sketched out the mask, and cut out the mask shape and eyes, as well as beveled the mouth part. Tomorrow I'm planning on giving it the rounded shape it should have.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.