All New Custom Predator Figure : 7-3-10 (lostone)

sketchalexander

Hello everyone

My name is sketchalexander

Anyway here is my custom predator figure, alot people have done some great predator figures and so here is my. I always wanted a predator that was different from the pack.

The back story
On a mission to locate the lost brother of the (hunter's moon clan), the “panther predator” and the rest of his clan have come upon a back-water planet. It was rumored to be a training planet, for the elite because of it's prey's ability to fight back and win. When the panther predator locates the signal of the young one the whole clan must retrieve the body, but the battle scene they find is a horror show. They find the younger predators body ripped to pieces. Now they have a new quest, they must find the warrior that has done this to there youngest member and face that warrior in a battle to the death.

P6.jpg

P7.jpg

P8.jpg

P9.jpg

P5.jpg

P4.jpg

P3.jpg

Here is my second predator

1P.jpg

2P.jpg

3P.jpg

4P.jpg

5P.jpg

6P.jpg

And here is the third member of the team

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Thanks for looking

wow man those are awesome i might give that a try what figure did you use for the blue one that looks realy good i know theres a folf in there but whats the body
the other 2 look good too but i love the blue one

panik33 the body that you need is the blackheart figure from marvel legends

and here is how you put it together

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah yes now I recognise it I've seen the blackheart figure before I'll have to see if I can locate one and give it a try

To Panik33
I hope you do take a crack at making your own wolf predator, if you need any help putting it together just pm me.

To YautjaHunter
Thank you for the kind words about my predator figures, I too like that story. In my little mind I have a bunch of stories for my customs and I'm always happy to hear that someone else like them to.

Well here is my next predator

The dominant female of the Yautja serpent killers clan has called a blood oath with the remaining members of the Hunters moon tribe for a mission of great importances. They have all have gone on a quest that she must not fail or it will mean the certain death of her tribe. She has a certain amount of time to track down her prey and then take what she needs from it. After she has proven her tracking ability she must also show her skills in the battle field and beyond. Some may ask what is her prey? is it a alien queen? or maybe a unique skull from the backwoods planet? But no it is not any of of those things that a male Yautja would hold dear. Her trophy is an Yautja male... a mate that was promised to her since birth, he is her main desire in life. No other male can be her mate.

Nothing will keep her away from her prize.

1-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

woah! nice new hunter you have there sketchalexander! what is your base figure?... I would also love to have a she predator... keep up the good work on those concepts! and customs! I also have a good friend here who do good custom predators his name is raiyuriworks... :)

by the way bro from what figure did you get those skeletons and skulls?..thanks in advance man!

thanks dude! those were really nice skulls... but the problem is I'm here in the philippines...haha nice molds of heads specially the wolf... keep me updated! :)

To one eye
Thank you every much I try hard to please

To Uratz
Thank you and your masks are works of art sir

To Bensin
I know what you mean it came out a lot better then I thought it would. I used the first predator as a model. I worked really hard on the skin

To MasterSafara
They are kind of big I used the AVP predators as models

Here is my next predator “lostone”

Backstory
On a far off planet deep in the milky-way one lone predator shapes his body and skills to perfection. The young predator is an outcast because of the way he has been know to hunt with others out side of the Yautja race. The young yautja male believed that if the creature in question has proved that they we “true hunters” then he would hunt with them no matter what they are. Many clans and tribes turned their back on the young male with such promise, with no tribe of his own he was forced to go out on his own. After a long period of time many other yautja referred to him as the “lostone” because he would never find his way. But that would no longer be the young hunter’s problem, two tribes have come for him, his past doesn’t matter anymore because a certain female yautja is his future

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

02.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back