All New All Different Spider-man

orhadar

Hey guys, been working on the All New All Different Spider-man pattern!
detailed-look-at-marvels-all-new-all-different-spider-man-and-more-info1.jpg
I kinda have mixed feelings about the redesign, as I love the original, but it would be interesting to see where they go with this.
alnw.png
don't know if I wanna wear it this year, or go with a completely custom spidey.
will have test printing and sewing this week to see all the webs match out (they should!)
anyway tell me what you think, and if it need anything else.

I think it looks great for what it's replicating. Theres nothing wrong but if you wanted constructive criticism I'd add a purple tint to the blue. Not to deceive you, (I'm not looking to buy anything) but how does your suit customization work? I'm only mentioning it because I see this is a no glow iteration and I can't figure out how you'd handle the underarm webbing.

Last edited:
Looks great! I'd only add the "glow" to the spider symbol. The suit is meant to be metallic and shiny as it is a metal base. Here's a pic:

1436910908510.jpg

cape.png
green glow for now, as in the cover I''v seen it seems to be green not blue.
and also on the avengers cover it seems to not glow at all.
should be printed on Tuesday.

orhadar This turned out great! Love your work as always
spiderlane Thanks for the link! Very interested to see what they will be planning

View attachment 502183
green glow for now, as in the cover I''v seen it seems to be green not blue.
and also on the avengers cover it seems to not glow at all.
should be printed on Tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the design, the legs look different, but very cool. I like the standard pattern without the glow myself. I would be very interested to see it all put together. Might have to get this pattern myself. Maybe a few mods but I love the look. The back spider is really cool, gives it that classic feel with a new spin. Awesome work as always....

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back