Interest ALL METAL CNC Aluminum/Steel EE-3 BOBA FETT BLASTER PROP PROJECT

I truly apologize for been away and not giving you guys an update sooner. I am very frustrated because the machine shop ran into problems with the CNC machine that was programmed to finish the Blasters' bodies and they haven't fixed the issue with the machine and the owner had to buy another machine, very similar to the other one that can use the same software and they are wiring everything but they fall behind again. The wood stocks and the brackets are done, I was going to post pictures three weeks ago but my father was hospitalized three times, September was a very busy moth for me, and since we are helping my family at Venezuela financially I am working more hours and I barely have time to respond all the messages. A friend of mine messaged me this morning, he read your messages to urge me to respond. I am very frustrated, we are really close to finish, all the frames, tapered barrels, brackets, wood stocks, greeblies, etc are done, the bodies needed to be finished and two steps on the ESB scope mount rings. I know these blasters parts should have been finished by now. I told Kenny the owner of TMM that I can't accept more delays. I am willing to offer you guys at not extra cost to compensate for the delay a Pulce 40 Pistol KIT. The owner of the machine shop will be willing to cover the costs to machine the aluminum barrels, the oval barrel tube and the aluminum end cap of the Pulce 40 pistol. The pistol will be in kit and unpainted, (Please see attached pictures). I understand that you guys just want the EE-3 Blasters and some of you may be concerned about your deposits, please rest assure that you are not loosing your deposits, and you will receive what we offered from the beginning. Again I am offering the Pulce 40 Pistols in good will, and I think is the least what the owner of the machine shop can do because all the delays. There will be extra EE-3 Basters, I know there are several fans that wrote me and Andy Meyers about this. Two members that signed up for the run decided to quit and their spots will be available. After the run is over and everybody who singed up have received the Blasters and your feedback have been received we may do a second run. For the shipping date for the EE-3 Blasters right now at this moment I am writing this post I can't provide a day, not until next week. For the people that wants to accept the Pulce 40 Pistol KIT at no carge please message me with your name and address and your PayPal user to check that you are part of the run and I will mail you the pistol KIT. I am including two pictures of the Pulce 40 Pistol painted and weathered, yours will be unpainted in kit like the one in the first picture. I wish I have better news to give you guys.

Sincerely,

Manny.

Attachments

• 20191008_131906.jpg
    20191008_131906.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 201
  • 20191008_131916.jpg
    20191008_131916.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 204
  • 20191008_131926.jpg
    20191008_131926.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 205
  • 20191008_131930.jpg
    20191008_131930.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 224
  • received_10203076963080853.jpeg
    received_10203076963080853.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 231
  • received_10203076965560915.jpeg
    received_10203076965560915.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 210
  • received_10203076967080953.jpeg
    received_10203076967080953.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 215
Good to hear from you, man!
I figured there was some kind of issue with the machine shop (on top of all the family issues). Machine shop issues are a very common problem with many here. The fact that your shop is even willing to do what's needed for this small run, is fantastic!
Anyhoo, I sent you a PM.
I'm still all in, baby! & here's to hoping we can get this run finished, & finished soon!

Good to hear from you, man!
I figured there was some kind of issue with the machine shop (on top of all the family issues). Machine shop issues are a very common problem with many here. The fact that your shop is even willing to do what's needed for this small run, is fantastic!
Anyhoo, I sent you a PM.
I'm still all in, baby! & here's to hoping we can get this run finished, & finished soon!

Hi Russell, thank you so so much for your understanding. Yes, I will mail you a Pulce 40 Pistol KIT by the end of next week. The machine shop will start making the oval aluminum tubes, the barrels and the end caps. I spoke to the owner and is the least we can do for you guys, plus we are confident that you guys will be very pleased.

Thank you again for your understanding and support.

Manny.

I requested a refund which Manny was able to give me, so my spot is vacant.

Just curious, did anyone receive a Pulse 40?

I am still here and I have no intentions to rip off anybody or to not have this prop project done. I am sorry for not giving any updates is because unfortunately the machine shop wasn't able to have the CNC machine programmed that was going to machine the aluminum blocks for the blasters bodies. I been a pest every week before the holidays to rush the owner the get this last part so we can start assembling and test fitting. The same frustration you guys have I have it twice, because all the stress is over my shoulders, not the owner of the machine shop and not even my partner on this project since is my name and my reputation here. I have shipped so far one Pulce 40 Pistol, two more I was going to ship them before the holidays but I couldn't and they will go out this Friday. I have only received 3 Pulce 40 Pistol KITS requests. Like I said I will give these Pulce 40 Pistols kits on request to the members of the run who had joinded the run. I have received private messages fro Evon Williams and Marco Schulze in the past 5 days. Like I told Evon and Marco I know the owner of the machine shop, he does very good work and been doing work for me for almost 4 years now. Unfortunately he does work for two military contractors that have caused delays too, the machine that was programmed to make the bodies broke and they got a new CNC machine but they had to wire it up to put it to work and caused more delays. The shop was closed since Decembre 24th and opened January 6th. Way before they closed for the holidays, 8 blocks of aluminum were ready to be machined for the bodies. I have received requests for deposits refunds from 5 people including member John Bell but his spot and refund in the run was handled different and he ended up getting another prop from my collection. I want to make clear that this is not only causing you guys time and frustration but for me is causing me too loose money because I gave the machine shop your deposits and the deposits that I have refunded comes out of my pocket NOT the machine shop. That's why I came up with the idea to offer you guys a free Pulce 40 Pistol in kit to compensate for the delay. I haven't seen other members who have offered runs too and got into delays and they didn't offer anything, as a matter of fact I joined other prop runs and not only they got behind on their schedule but also requested more money to cover unexpected expeses which I think is unfair. I know is not you guys problem all these delays and issues, I have a commitment with you guys, I am not trying to make excuses, I am assuming my responsibility and I am confident that once the blasters are done people who didn't join the run will take those spots. These blasters will meet all the expectations. The blasters will be completed. I will show this post to the owner of the machine shop tomorrow to see how unhappy you guys are so he can take action and finish the bodies. For the people who do not wish to wait any longer I need you to please let me know so I can have time to gather the funds since I have to put the money out of my pocket and I have family at Venezuela that I am helping financially. I know you may wanted to hear better news but this is all I have.

Sincerely,

Manny.

As I said via Mail already, thanks for the update Manny. Communication is key. I can clearly see how fed up your are with the situation yourself. At the very least this helps me understand. How do I get a Pulce kit ? I think this gesture says a lot about your wanting your customers happy.

As I said via Mail already, thanks for the update Manny. Communication is key. I can clearly see how fed up your are with the situation yourself. At the very least this helps me understand. How do I get a Pulce kit ? I think this gesture says a lot about your wanting your customers happy.
Thank you so much for your understanding. Please send me an e-mail or message in the RPF and I will gladly send you one of the Pulce 40 Pistols KITS.

Hi, I just wanted to let you guys know that the Boba Fett EE-3 Blasters will be finally finished by March. The shipping date I can't provide yet but it should be no later than the last week of March. I will post pictures of the assembled Blasters, and they will be shipped pre-assembled. Once again I truly appreciate your time, understanding and patience.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back