All-Con 09 Predator outing

MisserCraig

Sr Member
Here are a couple of pics from All-Con 09. I tried and tried to get Lauren to suit up with me but she was pretty tired all weekend so I couldn't get her to don her suit I got in mine for a couple hours on Saturday though, and these are a couple of pics from it. Scott, these are for you man!!!
IMG_9538.jpg

IMG_9542.jpg

IMG_9529.jpg

IMG_9553.jpg

IMG_9536.jpg

Damn! I missed it again! Ive said it before and I will say it again. You look the best in suit. The height, the porportions, overall look is spot on. Hope you had a great time.

Really great costume! Even have predator blood in a bottle.
Only thing I miss, is some dreadrings. But it kind of makes him look more slim now... hmm.

Kotten

thanks a whole lot guys, it was a lot of fun. yes, they are eye contacts, i tihnk they really added to the appearance of the suit. the benefit of a full face mask as opposed to a bio helmet is the fact that you can get some air through the eye holes!

thanks a whole lot guys, it was a lot of fun. yes, they are eye contacts, i tihnk they really added to the appearance of the suit. the benefit of a full face mask as opposed to a bio helmet is the fact that you can get some air through the eye holes!

I get air in through the eyes in my bios. I just don't glue the lens material flush all around the opening. I position them so there's a little open gap on the bottom of the lens. Nobody can see it and it at least lets some air in.

Great con pics!

Awesome , how the hell did i miss this thred ggrrrr.

looks a blast, pity Lauren didnt suit up, but i guess theres plenty more cons for you 2 to prowl :)

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back