Done all blue paterson trident viewer

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi there,
I'm looking for Paterson Trident slide viewers, the model that's all blue, even on the bottom.
Preferably in europe but it's been months that i'm searching and I guess I can expend my horizons :)
thanks a lot

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
still looking for my last one after more than a year and a half of collecting them, please help me! :$

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been told by a member to precise which precise version I wanted as there are two version of the all blue model. :)
I'm looking for the slightly paler/lighter all blue version which has a white plastic frame around the glass in the front, it's actually the one in the photo on my first post. (the other version is a bit darker and has a slightly blue glass frame). I would also take the other version, it's just that if I'm very lucky, I'm looking for that very specific version.
thanks a lot :)

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
help me find my last one please, I've been searching for those for more than a year and a half ;)

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
please help me find my last one, I'm starting to think I'll never find it :cry

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm still looking, someone outbid me a few days ago on a perfect model for the last one I'm missing. prices are starting to get crazy on those lately for some reason...

eethan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After 1 year and 8 months, my quest is finally complete! I have all 6 of them in all blue color with corect blue variations to do one of the specific cameras seen on screen! men, this was fun! :D

Red Hawk

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After 1 year and 8 months, my quest is finally complete! I have all 6 of them in all blue color with corect blue variations to do one of the specific cameras seen on screen! men, this was fun! :D
Congrats, dude! It’s a long hunt for the all light blue ones these days.