aliens

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jman30236

I have been on youtube lately and have been looking at how to make alien costumes and im sorry but i think most of them suck. So, i am planning in the near future on making my own video on how to make your own alien mask simple-cheap-and kick ass. I've posted some of my work on here under non-predator costumes so if you'd like to see cheap and still effective check them out, and my youtube page is directorriddle07. I'm working on a facehugger and stasis tube now, so i might post a vid on how to do that first, again its cheap and effective. I dont mean to rain on anyones work...but i think by doing this people will be able to expand on what they know and take it to the next level...til next time- peace

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

th3 pr3dat0r

dude i would love if u made an awsome tutorial because yes.. on youtube lots of the costumes suck but ur costumes are great