ALIENS VS. PREDATOR: THREE WORLD WAR

Crazy Hunter

Very intressting

With the enemy Predator clan and their murderous legion of Alien war slaves ready to close the book once and for all on the alliance of Human and Predator, the Colonial Marines and “Hunter” Predators mount a desperate offensive behind enemy lines to unleash the one surprise element that could even the odds and win the day. But humans should never make the mistake that “the enemy of my enemy” can be counted on as a true friend, and with each Hunter packing a fissile self-destruct, could this courageous assault really be nothing more than a nuclear suicide mission?

The apocalyptic conclusion to the ultimate battle royal!

Last edited by a moderator:
that pick is freaking sweet
i just gave me an awesome idear about preds in WW2 Nazis vs predators lol awesome consept is there a graphic novel or something about it i hope there is
OMG thats what happened to hitler because he was found dead in his shelter KILLED BY A PREDATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and again awesome pic

I really enjoy this series so far. I love the idea that Machiko returns, and there is also a renagade predator clan. Can't wait for the 19th for issue 4!

Very intressting

With the enemy Predator clan and their murderous legion of Alien war slaves ready to close the book once and for all on the alliance of Human and Predator, the Colonial Marines and “Hunter” Predators mount a desperate offensive behind enemy lines to unleash the one surprise element that could even the odds and win the day. But humans should never make the mistake that “the enemy of my enemy” can be counted on as a true friend, and with each Hunter packing a fissile self-destruct, could this courageous assault really be nothing more than a nuclear suicide mission?

The apocalyptic conclusion to the ultimate battle royal!
Also Narin should hop on this series for a model kit, He could make this happen, Man I love this picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back