Aliens Smartgunner "Starter Kit"!

Buy now for 2000 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Hey guys.

While taking a break from building props, I realized that I started on my Smartgun build 8 years ago, then it just kinda stalled. I was slowly gathering parts and modeling up others, then I got my Terry English armor (which I have yet to paint) and a bunch of other stuff got in the way. As it stands, I really don't have space to display it, nor the time to properly finish the smartgun so am considering giving it up IF I can find someone willing to take over the whole pile.

This is a PERFECT starter-kit for someone wanting a relatively high-end, but not bank-breaking, build!

Included:

• Full working steadicam vest. It's not the correct one (which costs several thousand by itself), but a functional "close enough" knockoff. I was going to add plates to the swing arm to make it more accurate.

• Full metal airsoft MG42. This has been totally gutted for con-safety (no working airsoft parts left) and prepped for the build. I've 3d printed a new accurate muzzle for it and made a couple other minor things, like a swivel bracket.
  • REAL MC parts: L/R peg mounts (in the photo) as well as the correct turn signal handlebar control and "Magura" lever. These have become SUPER rare.
  • Correct Flak Vest (NEW, size Large)
  • Bits & Bobs: Camera lens, vintage Megatron scope arm, grips, printed parts...

I haven't kept up on the exact values of these things, but due to the rarity of the MC parts at least, cost of getting it together and the work already done and so on, I've set a price I hope is fair. Willing to ship worldwide but it'd have to be in at least 2-3 boxes and not inexpensive since I'm in Europe (Sweden) but at least the parts are not fragile. (I'm guessing shipping would be 300-400 if split into three boxes but I'll work with you on shipping costs for a painless sale. The smartgun might need a special courier due to its nature, but that's no problem.)

Note: At the moment, I CANNOT split it up because then I might as well keep it all in storage.

sg2.jpeg

sg3.jpeg
sg1.jpeg

Anyway... if anyone wants to enter into talks to take over the build, drop me a message and we can go from there.

Last edited:
Actually, now that I've gotten it all out of storage, I'd rather not have to put it all back and it's taking up a lot of space in my hobby room! To spare me the hassle of packing it all away again, I'd accept an even $2K for it (we'd have to work out shipping though). That's a freakin' steal.... and less than the parts are actually worth.

Shoei makes dummy gun replicas of the MG-34, MG-42, MP-44, FG-42 type I & II out of metal, closest to real thing as possible.

They made an airsoft MG-42 many years ago.

All replica weapons start around $1500

Shoei makes dummy gun replicas of the MG-34, MG-42, MP-44, FG-42 type I & II out of metal, closest to real thing as possible.

They made an airsoft MG-42 many years ago.

All replica weapons start around $1500
Aha, well I'm sorry, I don't recall the make and never really paid any attention to it, since I was going to strip it down. When I got it, this was the only version I could find- it was all metal so I went for it. Bought from Germany. I do think I recall the stock being real wood, but again... it's been a while and I think those extra parts got tossed last time I moved.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back