ALIENS Ripley's Gateway Station apartment blueprint

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Movie Talk' started by giangibus, May 22, 2012.

1. giangibus

giangibus New Member

I've tried to make a blueprint of Ripley's apartment in scale from the movie ALIENS. It should be quite accurate. All objects are in scale. Unfortunately it's made with Word 2007 but I'm not good with autoCad sorry.
    It's a .docx file so you need a recent version of "Word". Suggestions and advices are welcome. Thanks :$

you can download the file here:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/QlVndFdaMHduSlJOeDhUQw

Last edited: May 31, 2012
  2. phase pistol

phase pistol Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

3. giangibus

giangibus New Member

Thank you very much my friend. I tried the same too but I've noticed that it loose some details during conversion process. In the word file is possible to obtain every single measure by right clicking on a object, line etc and then multiply by 3 if you need.

4. MrSinistar

MrSinistar Well-Known Member

I want to know what the brown fan cylinder thing that was near Burke in the apartment. It looks like something similar to the Braun MP-50 Multipress from Deckard's apartment in Blade Runner.

5. giangibus

giangibus New Member

Me too. It seems a sort of 70's table fan or fan heater, I've been searching for it for a long time. The rounded logo on the top is almost invisible even watching the movie on blu-ray: I noticed it's very close to Vornado tablefan by the way...