Aliens... on Ice!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Flagg

Sr Member
That would of been a riot to see live. Is it wrong that I want that cardboard dropship? :lol

Flagg

Sr Member
No more wrong than wanting a cardboard Pulse Rifle. People knock cardboard, but you'd be amazed with some of the cardboard props I've seen.
I saw a paper pulse rifle once that looked so good that from a few feet away you would of sworn it was a resin prop. Incredible things some people can do with paper/cardboard.