Aliens MGC PFC VP70

Sold for 650 USD
Testing the waters a bit on this, as my Aliens kit is sorta my "sell only when in dire need" group. I know that if I sell it, I'll probably never locate another. They pop up from time to time in the UK, but are alwaysgone before you have time to go "Whoooa!".

PFC action cycles, but there's a mall metal "plate" inside that's a bit worn and needs replacing, so the slide sometimes catches. Anyway, you want this for the holster and feel, not the pewpew! Overall very good conditioon for its age. (Weren't these made in the 70s/80s?)

Also... I can probably ship this to most places using EMS Express (a very reliable 3-4 day service that is sadly uninsured because the item is used) BUT the buyer is 100% responsible for shipping risk, as well as any import laws/restrictions and such.

image2.jpeg

image1.jpeg

image0.jpeg

Anyway... if interested... send me a PM. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO USE THE BUY-IT-NOW!

Very nice, and as you say, very rare.
I have the KSC clone of the Tanio Koba airsoft version, and it weighs a tonne [in a satisfying, but impractical way :D ].

May I ask how much this MGC weighs (without mag in) & if the plug-firing still works?

Very nice, and as you say, very rare.
I have the KSC clone of the Tanio Koba airsoft version, and it weighs a tonne [in a satisfying, but impractical way :D ].

May I ask how much this MGC weighs (without mag in) & if the plug-firing still works?
Not sure how much it weighs... maybe 600-ish grams? It doesn't feel too lightweight and plastic-y at any rate. The massive trigger probably contributes to the weight, as does the metal magazine. The PFC worked, last I checked but that was a few years ago. And as mentioned, there's a little square metal "plate", a few mm wide that needs replacing because it catches sometimes during the trigger-fire cycle.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back