Aliens M56 Smartgun Pepakura.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

tk1055

Sr Member

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

postmanpat

Thanks very much for the files. Much appreciated.

Have you had a chance to make the smart gun yet? I would love to see some pictures. Also, any chance you could share the Sentry Gun files? I had a google look for them but had troubles locating them.

Cheers

FossilizedArt

Hey there, TK1055. Not sure if you know this, but the only one of those links that works is "Sensor.pdo". I've seen this posted by you all over the net, and everywhere I go, it's dead. I totally want to get my hands on the other pieces!

Last edited: