Aliens M41A Pulse Rifle - Rear Sling Adapter

AaronHorrocks

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you have the Matrix or Snow Wolf pulse rifle, I made a "drop in" sling adapter that fits in the buttplate and stock.
We did a production run of these in a machineshop, to get the cost per unit down.
Made out of 1018 steel, machined, welded, and then parkerized like a real firearm part. It's stronger than any other part on your airsoft gun.

These used to sell out in weeks when I would make them in small batches of 10 or 20, so this time I had dozens made. Over 50 in stock at this time.

Installation Video (short):

It's listed on Etsy for $45, but I'll sell for $40 shipped through the RPF for customers in the United States.

EDIT:
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
CANADA: $45 shipped, $80 for two

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    217.3 KB · Views: 349
Last edited:
DB073D1E-9CC8-4789-A0D8-E4F3A3E0048B.jpeg

Thanks, I got them into my regular pulse rifle and my cast signed 25th anniversary pulse rifle today! They went in with no issues. Luckily I had four short screws in both and your video made the install very easy. Thanks! For those of you who are the fence, pick these up. Now I just need to find a front sling adapter.

Last edited:
According to the movie, they clip the sling right into the slotted vent on the front of the gun.

But I was also looking at replacing the triangular piece that wraps around the barrel, and connects to the grenade launcher... With a part of my own design, that incorporates a sling loop. Unfortunately, the price for those is looking like $140 to $200 each on the customer's side - with an initial investment on my end to get the project going, of about $15,000 or more. So I'm probably not going to do that any time soon.

Are these still available? Cheers!
Yes! I still have lots in stock.

I offer a discount if you me directly through paypal. Alternatively, they're available in my Etsy shop and on eBay.

Etsy has removed my Pulse Rifle Sling Adapter, saying that it violated the rules. I contested this, and they admitted that while it didn't break the rules, as it is only useable on an airsoft gun, they still said that they didn't want it listed on their site.

As such, the RSA is now only listed on eBay.

Yes! I still have lots in stock.

I offer a discount if you me directly through paypal. Alternatively, they're available in my Etsy shop and on eBay.

Hi Aaron,

I'm based in the UK. Are you still offering the discount for direct payment through PayPal? Got to offset those postage costs somehow. :)

John

Hey Aaron, are these movie accurate, or just give us a great alternative to mounting a sling?
Pretty much. It depends. I've had some people post photos and scream that it's not "Screen accurate", because the firing pulse rifles, made of metal, the slings connected directly to the vents. However, when it came to the non-firing dummy guns, that were made of resin, wood, foam, and glue, this wasn't possible. Those dummy guns had metal sling loops extruding from the surface of the gun. Image attached of one of the dummy guns that sold for £20,000

My adapter has a 1/8" steel rod for the sling loop, which is thicker than the ones used for the movie. This is so it doesn't wear out, bend, or break.
Also the location of the sling loop on the stock is a little different from the screen used movie rifles. The loop on those dummy guns is closer to the center of the stock (probably so it doesn't rip out of the resin), while mine is closer to the top and rear of the stock (because that's where the available space was to work with).

So the sling adapter that I make, give you a sling loop to connect to, which was on some of the guns in the movie, and the location is about 1" off from where it was in the movie. It helps to prevent wear and tear on your airsoft gun, and does make it easier for the end user rather than some of the other solutions out there that are a bit convoluted.

can I get one shipped to the UK please?
Yes - $45 (USD) shipped to the UK. I have plenty left in stock, just paypal aaronhorrocks@hotmail.com and send me your address.

Attachments

• M41A_Pulse_Rifle-Screen_Used_Sling_Loop.jpg
    M41A_Pulse_Rifle-Screen_Used_Sling_Loop.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 150
If you have the Matrix or Snow Wolf pulse rifle, I made a "drop in" sling adapter that fits in the buttplate and stock.
We did a production run of these in a machineshop, to get the cost per unit down.
Made out of 1018 steel, machined, welded, and then parkerized like a real firearm part. It's stronger than any other part on your airsoft gun.

These used to sell out in weeks when I would make them in small batches of 10 or 20, so this time I had dozens made. Over 50 in stock at this time.

Installation Video (short):

It's listed on Etsy for $45, but I'll sell for $40 shipped through the RPF for customers in the United States.

EDIT:
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
CANADA: $45 shipped, $80 for two

Are you still selling these?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back