Aliens M41A Pulse Rifle - Rear Sling Adapter

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AaronHorrocks

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you have the Matrix or Snow Wolf pulse rifle, I made a "drop in" sling adapter that fits in the buttplate and stock.
We did a production run of these in a machineshop, to get the cost per unit down.
Made out of 1018 steel, machined, welded, and then parkerized like a real firearm part. It's stronger than any other part on your airsoft gun.

These used to sell out in weeks when I would make them in small batches of 10 or 20, so this time I had dozens made. Over 50 in stock at this time.

Installation Video (short):

It's listed on Etsy for $45, but I'll sell for $40 shipped through the RPF for customers in the United States.

EDIT:
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING:
CANADA: $45 shipped, $80 for two

Attachments

• download (1).png
    download (1).png
    217.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

darthsideous

DB073D1E-9CC8-4789-A0D8-E4F3A3E0048B.jpeg

Thanks, I got them into my regular pulse rifle and my cast signed 25th anniversary pulse rifle today! They went in with no issues. Luckily I had four short screws in both and your video made the install very easy. Thanks! For those of you who are the fence, pick these up. Now I just need to find a front sling adapter.

Last edited:

AaronHorrocks

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
According to the movie, they clip the sling right into the slotted vent on the front of the gun.

But I was also looking at replacing the triangular piece that wraps around the barrel, and connects to the grenade launcher... With a part of my own design, that incorporates a sling loop. Unfortunately, the price for those is looking like $140 to $200 each on the customer's side - with an initial investment on my end to get the project going, of about $15,000 or more. So I'm probably not going to do that any time soon.

AaronHorrocks

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Are these still available? Cheers!
Yes! I still have lots in stock.

I offer a discount if you me directly through paypal. Alternatively, they're available in my Etsy shop and on eBay.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.