Unlimited Run Aliens - M41A Pulse Rifle Kit - RUN OPEN!

tmax

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
RUN OPEN!!!

On offer here we have a full scale 3D printed kit of the M41A Pulse Rifle from Aliens.

kEmegLF.jpg

A lot of time has been spent on the design to give you the most accurate kit available...

5hqCHbL.jpg

Working grenade slide...

qwchvRX.jpg

PKTyP3L.jpg

v1WeJIc.jpg

The kit will come in numerous parts so the usual kit assembly, clean-up and prep is required. But the results are well worth it!

kB3JUvs.jpg

i7zG359.jpg

XxTB2kl.jpg

sGYgGhE.jpg

TaLIF4u.jpg

clwbKtY.jpg

WFrSeCh.jpg

Adjustable stock...

QUjhnh5.jpg

Price is as follows...

PR Kit - $260
Shipping - $40/kit (worldwide)
Total - $300 USD

Send payment to my paypal account - tarrymortlock@gmail.com

Please ensure payments are in USD. Don't forget to include your RPF name, your address and your phone number in the Paypal details (don't PM me your address), then post in this run that you have paid and I will update the list below. Kit's will be sent out in the same order of payments received so the sooner you pay the earlier you are on the list. We have 5 new printers ready to rock!

Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy these awesome guns.
Cheers,
T.

Purchase List:
1. Mookie
2. kitjunky

Interest list
1. BuickturboV6
2. tamoose
3. SentientPie
4. sleepless
5. Tatooine_Todd
6. macross40k
7. pchang
8. Solos blaster
9. KramStaar
10. zombietwiglet
11. UnitPD
12. Rue
13. tennantlim
14. propmainiac
15. PunisherWarrior
16. QCWolf
17. Mookie
18. kirkman
19. riddle
20. Chuffy 70
21. andreasp
22. Morden
23. Shataan
24. Newsome92

Last edited:
Interested too if there's place available.
Shipping to Australia
Added good sir. (y)

What is the design reasoning for the 8 hole barrel vent over the 10?
Ah yes, the vent holes... so out of all the PR's used on screen, there was only 1 that had 10 vent holes. It was a "hero" weapon and of course appeared in the scene with Hicks giving Ripley the run-down on the M4 1A. I believe it's also the prop that Cameron kept for his private collection. The rest of the PR's had 8 hole vents, including the ones used by Ripley. All the stunts were 8 holes too. Out of the 9 or so surviving production made props, there is only one prop with 10 vent holes, the hero owned by James Cameron.

Here's a link to some great images of the production used guns...
Aliens Pulse Rifle Information & Resource Page

All that to say, apart from the one mentioned, all the screen used PRs had 8 holes, every replica I've seen have 8 holes, so we went with 8. Happy to stand corrected on any of the above info. (y)

Not that it’s a big deal, but Ripley does use the 10 hole hero, basically any time you see it with the counter lit up at 42 it’s the 10 hole hero, she has it at least for some of the scenes with the flame thrower beside it. :)

Added good sir. (y)

Ah yes, the vent holes... so out of all the PR's used on screen, there was only 1 that had 10 vent holes. It was a "hero" weapon and of course appeared in the scene with Hicks giving Ripley the run-down on the M4 1A. I believe it's also the prop that Cameron kept for his private collection. The rest of the PR's had 8 hole vents, including the ones used by Ripley. All the stunts were 8 holes too. Out of the 9 or so surviving production made props, there is only one prop with 10 vent holes, the hero owned by James Cameron.

Here's a link to some great images of the production used guns...
Aliens Pulse Rifle Information & Resource Page

All that to say, apart from the one mentioned, all the screen used PRs had 8 holes, every replica I've seen have 8 holes, so we went with 8. Happy to stand corrected on any of the above info. (y)

I'm with @dr_slurppee not a big deal and I don't think it's a deal breaker for me. I've been out of the PR building for a while but that was the biggest bit of info then was going with a 10 holes instead of 8 so that's what stuck out in my brain when I looked at your CAD drawings lol.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back