Aliens "Hero"(ish) Pulse rifle build: w/APS CAM870 shotgun 'guts' (DONE!!!)

I was wondering where you put the airsoft battery now the cam 870 is taking up the space in the spas cage?

Mostly in a drawer ;)!

But in all seriousness; on the underside of the stock. Unfortunately, it really is the only place it can fit other than the GL area and that would mean not having a functional GL!

I tuck the end of the battery into the area in the corner of the stock and shoulder butt plate. It acts like a 'pocket' then I wrap a velcro strap around the middle that keeps it secured tight up into the recessed underside of the stock. Sorry, no pics but if it weren't for the strap, it wouldn't even be that noticeable and it isnt as ugly as one might think.

All that said, I don't actually use it for airsoft. The only time I hook the battery up is to show off to people that it actually does fire. 99.9% of the time it is a wall hanger or carry-around prop, so chosing between a functional grenade launcher and a hidden battery was an easy decision. GL wins every time.

I thought it'd be a bit tight! That's a possible solution then if I do fit an 870m in the future. I'm looking at an alternative to this, as to an airsofter functional means fires plastic death! So I plan to use a 27mm Moscart to get the desired effect! :)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back