ALIENS - "Found Item" but UK Collection Help Needed!!!

bughunt10

Hi everyone

After ALOT of researching, myself and a colleague have finally been able to correctly identify a found item used in Aliens.

I have purchased it on eBay yesterday but the seller is adamant about collection only as the item is quite large and heavy.

Is there anyone on here in the UK, that would be willing to collect from Great Yarmouth, disassemble the wanted parts and ship to me?

This really is a great find and it's cataloguing and examination would be a great resource for the Aliens fan base.

THE SELLER WILL ONLY KEEP THE ITEM FOR COLLECTION FOR ONE WEEK.

PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi, I have checked and it's at more than 6h driving from my home (too far for me, sorry), but as a B-plan (if no other can help you), maybe it will be easier to convince him for a local posting (I'm assuming that you are overseas). In that case, let me know.

He's being very uncooperative. He won't even put it in a box!

Some couriers won't even give me a shipping quote because of this.

If your talking about the Kango 426. These are heavy and will be v expensive to ship stateside.

I live about 2 hours drive from there and happen to be coming to America in 2 weeks. How bulky is the component you want? ie will it fit in my suitcase?

Re: ALIENS - "Found Item" but UK Collection Help Needed!!!

I'm in Ireland SORRY! I thought my profile said that every post I made!!!

Shipping of the parts would be to there!!!

Ah right, I can't get it there for free then. I did actually check your profile to see where you are but couldn't see a location. I'm still willing to pick it up and send you the part if you can't find someone closer though.

I'm about 3 hours away. If you can get him to ship it to me then i'll happily dismantle and send it on to you.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back