Aliens floor tile ???

gyoung2993

Sr Member
I have seen one years ago that looked just like the floor tile on LV-426 ,that Hicks cut with his torch to try to let , Ripley get Newt before , the Aliens arrived ,unfortunately ,they didnt get to Newt in time...I have searched for along time for a resin copy or just inquiring if anyone knows in fact who made that floor tile years ago, its different than the Sulaco floor ,it looks similiar to the design that HCG made for their PR's ,any ideas ,suggestions , or information would be appreciated from you members ,who probably have more knowledge into this ??? .....its finally getting to me after a few years..........thanks.....Guy........:sick:sick:sick

BTSempirecatwalk.jpg

bishoppuppet.jpg

colonykid.jpg

detentionblock.jpg

fatherandson.jpg

pallet1971small.jpg

pallet80small.jpg

palletfalcon1.jpg

palletripley.jpg

palletstarwars4.jpg

palletstarwars3.jpg

palletstarwars2.jpg

palletstarwars1.jpg

Yeah those are it ,those plastic ones like Gary Weaver made for the PR's ,those are it ,where can you get those ??? Thanks so much Willie

lol, well that's the real trick, isn't it? They're pretty impossible to find - the company destroyed 99 percent of them in a recycling program back in the 90s. Someone MAY be working on replicas - I'll keep you posted.

lol, well that's the real trick, isn't it? They're pretty impossible to find - the company destroyed 99 percent of them in a recycling program back in the 90s. Someone MAY be working on replicas - I'll keep you posted.
Thank you sir, please do...appreciate all your help ...you are the reason I got joined into the RPF ,if you remember ,so now I am here to stay...:cool:cool:cool

Ive often thought about trying to make a couple of these as wall hangings out of wood but always hold back due to the small square holes.

ONEYE, that kind of teasing belongs in a Gentlemans Club:darnkids

I wish I had a mold of it in resin ,I would be fine with that .......hopefully someone might come up with something.........crying......want one so bad.......crying some more ......now sleepy time ......lol

The original will probably never show up again,all those since have been altered, I guess the only way to have an actual copy of the LV-426 floor is to refabricate it ...is what I may have to do, use these close photos as references.......I have always wanted some

I noticed this floor grating in the latest Bond film, SKYFALL. So it would seem they are still around and being used at Pinewood.

This is the only pallet I have seen available that is similar:
Plastic 2 Go's: "P2G850"
th_80720_p2g850_a1_122_217lo.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back