ALIENS fans, I present to you the desert M41A Pulse Rifle.

RarestRX

aRwoTmA.jpg

TwpgbD1.jpg

UlD2Wfc.jpg

yS1V9in.jpg

U8H7nM2.jpg

And yes, I ain't great at weathering.

:lol:

Do soldiers/marines put their rank on their weapons? Might be annoying if/when your rank changes. Or, if weapons go back to the armoury, between training/deployments, do you get assigned the same weapon each time? That's got me interested, I'm gonna have to ask my armourer buddy.

EDIT: not meaning to undermine anything you're doing; it's just got me thinking, is all.

i love this variation so much! Can't wait for the hasbro version to turn up and all the cool paintjobs that are gonna happen coz of it

Do soldiers/marines put their rank on their weapons? Might be annoying if/when your rank changes. Or, if weapons go back to the armoury, between training/deployments, do you get assigned the same weapon each time? That's got me interested, I'm gonna have to ask my armourer buddy.

EDIT: not meaning to undermine anything you're doing; it's just got me thinking, is all.

Septic,

That chevron I put on the side wasn't for rank, it's actually an homage to the Desert Storm allies marking:

ECH00356025_0_d.jpg

i love this variation so much! Can't wait for the hasbro version to turn up and all the cool paintjobs that are gonna happen coz of it

Thanks! I really dig how it came out. With the lighter paint it brings out more detail of the shroud, Thompson grip and the SPAS pump. With the regular one it's all really dark and blends.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back