Aliens collection Corner new prop addition

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ThePhoenix

Well I added a new addition to my Aliens prop collection I have started in one corner of my move room. I picked up the Alien queen diorama from Mcfarlane from the Movie maniacs 6 line . Detail is amazing on these and it is much larger then i had thought!
Going to pick up some over head lighting for it will look creepy with the lights off :) . Its still a work in progress as you can see but I am slowly making it into something . I plan of picking up a predator helmet at some point . Just wanted to share. enjoy the pics and the weekend . ImageShack Album - 4 images

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bughunt10

Just scrolling through aliens related topics and wanted to complement you of your display, Im sure you have added to it since as well. Congrats!